Apple has come out with a new product called “iPad”, a large touch screen that lets you surf the web, send email, view photos and videos and much more. At 9.56 inches height and 7.47 inches width, iPad is also lightweight at 1.5 pounds (0.68 kg) for a Wi-Fi model and 1.6 pounds (0.73 kg) for a Wi-Fi + 3G model.
With Apple iPad, you can do the followings: -
- Surf the web using Safari
- Check your emails and keep in touch like never before
- Enjoy and share photos, you can even use it as a digital photo frame
- Watch HD videos, TV shows or music videos
- Organize videos on YouTube through YouTube app
- Listen to music through iPod app
- Access the iTunes store
- Access the App Store
- Read books using iBooks app
- Navigate Maps and see the world with hi-res Satellite and Street View images
Apple iPad starts from $499, the Wi-Fi models will be available in March while the 3G models will start shipping in April.